This is a legal document and contains contractual provisions. Your Statutory Rights are not affected. Bristol Park & Fly is a trading name of Perry & Patel Limited. Company Registration Number: 11248552
The booking process
- Bookings made through our website https://www.bristolparkandfly.com are deemed to be validated when a payment has been completed.
- Bookings made by telephone are deemed to be made when confirmed by an operator.
- All services are subject to availability.
- Bristol Park & Fly reserve the right not to accept or fulfil a booking.
- If for any reason the customer collects their vehicle later than midnight of the collection date that has been booked then Bristol Park & Fly reserve the right to charge for those extra day(s) at the standard rate applicable to your booking transaction.
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on our website can only be made using MasterCard, VISA, Diners Club or Maestro.
- If payment by card is declined Bristol Park & Fly reserves the right not to fulfil your booking.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling including VAT.
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
Amending or Cancelling a Booking
- If you need to amend or cancel your booking please send an email through our web site form. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. Bristol Park & Fly cannot be held responsible if customers do not advise of any amendments required. For cancellations please include your booking reference number and details of required changes.
- During bad weather we cannot refund your payment if you are unable to arrive at Bristol Park & Fly. If your plans change email email@example.com as we treat all refunds individually.
- Due to the nature of booking and reserving a car parking space, we cannot fully refund your booking, unless it is cancelled within 24 hours of it being made, in which case, we will return your original payment minus an administrative charge of £10.00.
- No refund will be given if your stay is shorter than the booking period. If you arrive early or leave late and your vehicle is parked on days outside the booking period, you will be charged for those extra day(s) at the standard rate applicable to your booking transaction.
- No refund will be given if your flight is delayed or cancelled.
- Cancellations shall be in email or by post to: Cancellations 1 Ashford Road Redhill North Somerset BS40 5TH Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to claim for vehicle damage
- To claim for any damages to your vehicle you must fill in a Vehicle Inspection Report Form.
- This form must be filled in prior to your arrival at Bristol Park & Fly. Please allow 30 minutes extra as you will need to have your Vehicle Inspection Report verified by a member of staff. If your Vehicle Inspection Report is not verified, Bristol Park & Fly will NOT be liable for any damages to your vehicle.
- During the parking period Bristol Park & Fly will keep the vehicle at its premises.
- Any customer wishing to return earlier than the parking period booked, will be liable to pay the parking fee for the whole of the booked parking period.
- Neither the customer nor any other person shall have the right to remove the vehicle or any other personal items left prior to payment in full of the parking fee.
- It is the duty of the customer to ensure that the vehicle is in a proper roadworthy condition prior to leaving the premises and entering on to public highway.
- Bristol Park & Fly staff shall not be obliged to release the vehicle to a third party without the written authority of the customer.
- The customer will be liable for and indemnify Bristol Park & Fly in respect of any death, personal injury or damage caused by the customer or any person with the customer whilst on Bristol Park & Fly premises or in anyway arising from a breach of the warranty in paragraph below.
- The customer warrants to Bristol Park & Fly that at the commencement of the Parking Period, the customer's vehicle is in a safe and roadworthy condition has a current MOT certificate (if required by law) and that no dangerous toxic or illegal substances have been left within the vehicle.
Transport to and from Airport
- Transport between Bristol Park & Fly premises and the airport leaves in accordance with each booking. It is the customer's responsibility to arrive at Bristol Park & Fly's premises in good time (allowing for possible traffic congestion and other delays) to enable them to arrive at the airport by the airline's recommended check in time.
- We can accept no liability for transport delays caused by traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown or other causes beyond our control.
- No animal may be carried without prior agreement.
- All travel luggage must be kept with the persons travelling.
- The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passenger whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations or whose conduct or condition is in the opinion of the driver a danger or potential danger to the vehicle or its passengers may be removed from the vehicle or prevented from boarding on the driver's authority.
- The customer will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle or any person traveling with the customer.
Exclusion of Liability
- We do not not accept any responsibility or liability (whether as bailee or otherwise) for any theft, loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within the vehicle whilst on premises (whether or not during the parking period).
- For any personal property (including travelling luggage) of the customer or any person travelling with the customer either when on our premises, or whilst travelling between Bristol Park & Fly and the airport.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability (whether as bailee or otherwise) for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the vehicle.
- Nothing in this procedure restricts the customer's right to pursue remedies through the Court. We will acknowledge the customer's complaint in writing within 5 working days.
- Subject to receiving the customer's co-operation in supplying any additional information which is required in relation to the complaint, and (if required) the vehicle being made available for inspection, we will deal promptly with the complaint.
- We will endeavour to give a written decision in respect of the complaint within 21 days of receiving it. This period may need to be extended in the event of any delay in the customer supplying further information which is required or there being a delay in the vehicle being made available for inspection.
- In the event of a complaint relating to alleged damage to a vehicle, the customer will make the vehicle available for inspection by us prior to any repairs being carried out.
- Any communication in relation to the complaint can be made by e-mail at: email@example.com or writing to address below: Bristol Park & Fly 1 Ashford Road Redhill North Somerset BS40 5TH
- Telephone calls may be monitored.
- The paragraph headings do not form part of these conditions and shall not be taken into account in the construction or interpretation.
- The contract between Bristol Park & Fly and the customer and any person travelling with the customer shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and these conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Prompts and reminders
- To make the process of using Bristol Park & Fly services even easier, we may use text message prompts direct to your mobile phone to remind you when to arrive at the car park and what to do when you return back to Bristol Airport. Your mobile phone number will only be used for this service. If you would prefer NOT to benefit from this service, please contact us onÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bristol Park & Fly liability is as bailee to take reasonable care of the customer's vehicle for the period commencing when the keys to the vehicle are delivered to Bristol Park & Fly (or, if later, the last time that the customer returns to the vehicle) and terminating at the time when the keys to the vehicle are handed back to the customer (or if earlier, when the customer retakes possession of the vehicle) ("the Parking Period"). At all other times when the vehicle on Bristol Park & Fly premises and the vehicle shall be at the risk of the customer.
- The customer shall inspect their vehicle at the end of the parking period and report any damage to Bristol Park & Fly before driving the vehicle off the company premises. Bristol Park & Fly will not take any responsibility for damages, loss of content that is reported after driving the vehicle off the company premises.